Every time we start deciding about which pair of socks to buy, our minds remain preoccupied with pattern and colour. In fact, it becomes more about matching the socks with the suit that we will be wearing. However, these pointers can never be ignored. They are equally important factors just like the perfect sock material.
But, this doesn’t mean that the material should be ignored. It’s the fabric that determines the longevity of the socks. Moreover, the fabric decides whether the socks will cling or cushion our feet. Therefore, the foremost factor to consider while buying socks is to select the right fabric.
About The Product
You must have tried a wide range of socks in your lifetime. But, when it comes to polyester and cotton socks, there can be nothing better. All thanks to the high-quality synthetics. But, this pair of socks makes a perfect blend between polyester and cotton so that you get extreme comfort during intense training sessions.
In addition to this, they provide warmth, resilience and dryness to your feet. They are lightweight and hence, there remains no question of discomfort. The best part about them is that they are fade-resistant and long-lasting. Hence, you don’t have to worry about buying a new pair every month.
Advantages Of This Products
If your concern is whether these socks are casual or not, then let’s remind you that just like their dual fabric, they perform more than dual purposes. In other words, you can wear them for your weekly meetings, physical training sessions and even parties.
- Your toes will remain safe because the stitches won’t rub against them.
- The dual fabrics won’t let you feel warm. In that case, it’s quite ideal to wear them during summers.
- Even if you have sensitive skin, these socks will keep you away from skin allergies.
- Although both cotton and polyester are strong materials, the socks are very soft.
- They are fast-drying socks with excellent colour-resistant qualities.
It is said that polycotton socks suit well for indoor use and that’s true. However, there are a few factors that you need to keep in mind before you place your order.
- Cotton is a breathable material, but polyester isn’t much. In that case, during rigorous outdoor activities, you might feel some discomfort.
- If you thrive only on high fashion, then this isn’t made for you.
- The socks can be slightly expensive for you in case you have a tight budget.
What makes these pairs so attractive is that they offer dual qualities in one product. For instance, if the cotton has higher breathability, then polyester is tear-resistant. Again, both of them are allergy-free fabrics. All you have to do is take a little extra care. These socks are quick at drying. Therefore, if you have sweaty feet, then this is your catch.